Tengus Biggest Adventure of All....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
...Im leaving home.

I am going away to study Archaeology at Truro college. I have to get the house sorted out and ready to rent. (If anyone wants to live in a nice 3 bedroom semi near Swindon with a big garden and a garage please tell me.)

This is a big job as I have so much junk.

And I need a place in Cornwall. (Have not found one yet.)

Its a very big step as I have never moved before, and I will be leaving my father and village. (I wanted to take him and it but no.)

(now you know why I wont be at the Bushmoot)

But I have friends in Cornwall and I hope to meet our Cornish members...and learn to surf.

boatman

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 20, 2007
Cornwall
Good luck, if you want to paddle a coracle on the Helford or the Fal or meet a bronzesmith etc. send a PM.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
A big change indeed, and I wish you good fortune; just think of all those doors swinging open in front of you! :)

cranmere

Settler
Mar 7, 2014
Somerset, England
Good for you. I've lived most of my life by a quote from a Swallows and Amazons book that I read as a child. "Always take a chance and you'll never be sorry for a might-have-been."

Go for it, and enjoy.

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Gosh! Onwards and upwards! It'll be wonderful to live near the coast and Truro sounds an excellent archeology learning centre. Coastal canoeing.... ohhh I would give my left chesticle to do that!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE