Teddy Tours Marble Steps Pot

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

QDanT

Settler
Mar 16, 2006
Yorkshire England
I’ve transferred the photo’s over to my Blog :- http://teddytourteas.blogspot.com/2010/12/teddy-tours-marble-steps-pot.html
as I do not like the loss of control over the photo’s,

Graham_S
You have received an infraction at BushcraftUK: Community Forum.
Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)
-------
Hi.
Due to a number of complaints from other members, and after reviewing the thread in question (this one), I've awarded an infraction.
While you are entitled to your opinion, there is no need to insult people.
Thank you.
Graham_s.
BCUK Mod team.
-------
This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I regard the photo’s as my property, that I want to share with BCUK,
but finding I can’t access them, because of “restricted access,” I’ve transferred them to where I can
thanks for your time Danny.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Parked at the bottom of Kingsdale wheresthepath map link:-http://wtp2.appspot.com/wheresthepa...765119&lon=-2.491911655776922&gz=16&oz=8&gt=1 with ariel photo

Looking into Kingsdale at Whernside

Looking back to Ingleton

Climbing up and looking over Twistleton Scars to Penyghent

A bit further and the Lake District comes into view

Climbed up, off the path, to the cairn on Low Plain to look over to Penyghent

The tree tops at Marble Steps Pot began to show

Into the wood and the first view of the Pothole

looking down

Some icicles hanging in

and the trees hanging on

Teddy hangs on

Teddy tries a spot of ice climbing

I boil some water and start a drip coffee off (Lavazza) before frying some Rump steak

Home made bread with Canadian (red spring) whole-wheat flour and a 2007 Rioja, Campo Viejo

just thought I’d share – cheers all Danny

Last edited:

QDanT

Settler
Mar 16, 2006
Yorkshire England
Teddy needs a helmet for abseiling! I thing perhaps an eggbox segment? :D

Crushericeclimbing.jpg

cheers Danny --- Crampons ?

John Lee

Tenderfoot
Mar 3, 2010
Deer Park, WA, USA
Danny,
Those rock caves must have been a prehistoric shelter. Is it legal to dig around on the floor? I imagine you would find some evidence of early man (or woman).

justsun

Nov 14, 2010
italy
cool photo's ...TEDDY looks like he's having a cool time too ... that steak is sizzling well did he eat it all ???

QDanT

Settler
Mar 16, 2006
Yorkshire England
cool photo's ...TEDDY looks like he's having a cool time too ... that steak is sizzling well did he eat it all ???
No that was all my treat, Whitesides of Colne, pre-bashed frying steak, consistently good so I keep going back (that should be good for 10% off next order)
cheers Danny

Last edited:

QDanT

Settler
Mar 16, 2006
Yorkshire England
Danny,
Those rock caves must have been a prehistoric shelter. Is it legal to dig around on the floor? I imagine you would find some evidence of early man (or woman).
Hi John well there's certainly evidence about of the potholers digging, looking for new entrances, but no doubt some jobs-worthy archaeologist wouldn't like you finding anything.
Personally I’m in the Alistair Crowley school of thought, camp, (waits for archaeologists flaming)
cheers Danny

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE