tame survival ish sittuation

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

william#

Settler
Sep 5, 2005
sussex
well i just had an adventure
i have come over to ireland to house sit the idea was i house sit for someone live rent free the condition i look after the cats .
as part of the agreement i had the car thrown in (its very rural and a car quite frankly is very important where im staying)
now the house owners assured me that the car was in great working order (now the more perceptive of you are probably on the right track already).so i didnt really check the car fully to be honest i dont know too much about cars as ive pretty much always ridden bikes
mow the clutch felt a bit odd ever since i started driving it not always engading - now bikes have a tendencie to have a thing called false neutral no big deal doesnt happen too oftem but when it does you just change down them up again.so i thought this was the same with cars (yeh yeh i know now the clutch was going).
any how after spending all weekend in front of the tv due to gales i decided last night ,it being so clear , that i would go on a mini epic drive . now around 100k later the clutch went im in the middle of know where no breakdown cover.right i know i need to walk it or sleep in the car i figure must be a travel lodge nearby or something so i decide to start walking hey maybe i will be able to gaj a lift.
4 or 5 k later its pouring with rain and still nothing .
i continue eventually i come to one of those out of town shopping centers i reckon that my best bet is to find somewhere to bed down here for the night and look for a bus in the morning .
so i go round the perimeter there is abbandon flats i think thats promising but obviously thats been thought of before and is now securely locked down - i could break in but im not really in such a bad way that i can justifie a break in . so eventually i go for the shop door option.have to admit fairly quickly think this is a bad idea. so i wonder around again eventually finding a closed service station and i am wet and cold now so i crawl under a tarp on piles of wood .
now im getting warmer for a while but after a hour or so im getting diminishing returns on the warmth ....
to be continued

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE