Take down axe

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Hellooooo,

Got another of those sweet "carving" axes. Same as I sold to Mountainm recently. Have a gander at the profile and blade thickness and you'll see what I mean about it being a carving axe. I suppose it'd work as a splitter but you could be there all day using it for such a task.

Anyway the hickory handle's about 19 inches long, the blade weighs it at around 550g (1lb) and is removable off the shaft for hand use. Comes pretty damn sharp if the nick in my index finger knuckle is anything to go by. This was a heap of brown rust when I bought it, now it's champing at the bit to be given a new lease of life. Wannabe it's daddy?

Yours for £25inc P&P via paypal or bank transfer, which ever you'd prefer. Sold to Ged
Thanks for looking. Biker

Take-down2-01.jpg

Last edited:

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
... another of those sweet "carving" axes. ...

I'll take it please if I may Aaron.

... Yours for £25inc P&P via paypal or bank transfer, which ever you'd prefer.

My Paypal account's all cleaned out at the moment, please PM your bank details or I can let you have the Euro equivalent in cash when I pick up the pot.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE