Take down air rifles.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Does anyone know anything about Alros CO2 take down Air Rifles. I am looking for a replacement to my Brocock Fox which suddenly became as illegal as a Trident Nuclear Warhead, and had to be destroyed by the Home office.

Any Ideas? :eek:):

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
bushbasher said:
I am looking for a replacement to my Brocock Fox which suddenly became as illegal as a Trident Nuclear Warhead, and had to be destroyed by the Home office.

Quite right to, you could kill something with that :rolmao:

Cheers

Mark
Only joking btw

Roving Rich

Oct 13, 2003
Nr Reading
I have ordered an Airarms S410 TDR (DON'T TELL SWMBO :yikes: !!!!)
The S410 is one of the best precharged Air rifles on the market at the moment, and they have just announced the TDR - take down rifle version of it. THe test reports all sing its praises and it should be nice bit of kit. Maybe THeoben will see the light and do a Rapid 7 TDR .
I didn't get on with the airgun BBS, my posts got removed with no explanation or reason from what i could see ?
Rich

ESpy

Settler
Aug 28, 2003
Hampshire
www.britishblades.com
Roving Rich said:
I have ordered an Airarms S410 TDR (DON'T TELL SWMBO :yikes: !!!!)

Which one is the TDR? [edit] Oh - a take-down 410? Whee...
I've got a K I've been using for a couple of years now.

I didn't get on with the airgun BBS, my posts got removed with no explanation or reason from what i could see ?

:?:
You aren't alone on that one from what I've heard.

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
could someone post me a pic of the S410 TDR, i've been toying with the idea of getting a pre-charged rifle for a while and a take down rifle sounds interesting. tried looking on the air arms sight but no pics on there.

thanks in advance,
stuart.

Roving Rich

Oct 13, 2003
Nr Reading
Its here (my air rifle that is), and feels absolutely georgeous ! :eek:):
I can't wait to get out and play - only one problem no sight !!!! :shock: and that won't be in my grubbly little hands for another week ! what am i gonna do ? just look at it and practice taking it apart and putting it back together for a week :yikes:
I may take it to the widerness gathering :naughty: , so it doesn't get lonely and if you guys a really good i may just let you stroke it. I doubt there will be an opportunity to use it though so don't get to exited :cry:

:) :) :) :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Rich

ESpy

Settler
Aug 28, 2003
Hampshire
www.britishblades.com
Do *any* of the prechargeds have iron sights these days?

I like my Kobra (reflex), but I don't think it would work with an S410 - that mag protrudes into the plane of the baseplate.

tenbears10

Native
Oct 31, 2003
xxxx
ESpy said:
Do *any* of the prechargeds have iron sights these days?

I like my Kobra (reflex), but I don't think it would work with an S410 - that mag protrudes into the plane of the baseplate.

I've only got an hw35 with a scope but it has iron sights as well. Just assumed oops.

Bill

Quill

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 29, 2004
Wisconsin
I am impressed with the S410TDR. I have used a cheap Chinese pellot rifle designed like an AK. Mostly for light use, I a .22 rimfire in it's various forms up to magnum. I have been intrigued by the RWS models, but didn't pine much for one. Now I see this and I must find one to handle. Thanks. :super: Hope I can find one over here.

tenbears10

Native
Oct 31, 2003
xxxx
ESpy said:
Yebbut, your HW35 isn't dependent upon having a dive shop within yomping distance... ;)

I like it. The simmonds scope is great although it is a bit heavy altogether and I don't think it can be silenced, but then with the amount of noise I made on Wednesday night it wasn't the rifles fault I came home with an empty bag :cry:

Bill

dogman

Aug 31, 2004
W Yorkshire
I've just bought an Airarms TX 200 Hunter Carbine with an AGS 3x9x40 illuminated scope. I realise that it isn't as chic as a pneumatic rifle but I like the solid, reliable feeling I get from this gun. It has been excellent from the start and is very robust. The ideal bushcraft gun ? :nana:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE