Take a View - Landscape Photographer of the Year 2012

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

SimonM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
Cracking pictures Gary...but no surprise there.

The prints I bought for school a few years ago still attract positive comments from visitors, with our art teacher using them to show our photography students.

Simon

Wayland

Hárbarðr
It could be, but I don't really find bones uncomfortable. When you posted this image up a while ago I made more or less the same comment, there's just something about it :dunno:

And please don't take it as a negative comment at all Gary, I generally like uncomfortable art, and this is no exception :)

Stuart

I certainly don't take it as a negative thing.

I think all art and photography should create a response in it's audience, otherwise there's not much point in showing it to anyone.

Wayland

Hárbarðr
It seems he did not read the rules properly.

Shots like that do very well in the international Salons and exhibitions because the rules on image manipulation are more open.

In this competition you have to maintain the integrity of the landscape. You are not allowed to remove distracting objects or add new skies for example and several of his shots that had been accepted fell foul of those rules.

Shame really because I agree, it is a good shot, even though he copied it almost exactly from another photographer.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE