Swoosh needs some help

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

walkaboutman

Jun 26, 2009
sheffield for now
Hi Swoosh from BB needs some help as he cant log intot he site ? any ideas cheers

"Does anyone else have problems with the site. Just had to reset my password again. When I log on its says hi, but I am unable to post a new thread, error saying I do not have privilages, when I click to become full member it says my user name or password is incorrect? also there is not anywhere to change my password to something I will remember, looked through and it says click on user cp. But where is it? it is not above the gold bar where it says it is?"

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Tony and most of the Mods are still at the Moot.
The Boss switched off certain functions, like automatic admission of new members to stop massive spam attacks while we were away.

jdlenton and me think it might be connected to that. Full Admin will be back to normal in the next couple of days. Hopefully that will sort things out.

Incidentally, the Moot was absolutely brilliant :D, even if I did have nearly eight hours driving to get there.

cheers,
Toddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE