Swiss Army Volcano Cooker

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dirk Diggler

Jan 19, 2009
Stockport
Apologies to Chris G.
Impending trip to the Lakes means i want one of these asap, so just ordered one from Endicotts. Many thanks for trying to sort the group buy out though, i have removed my name from the list which is now shown below.

.Bigbear - 1
ZDP-189 - 1
potboiler - 1
harryhaller - 1
Claudiasboris - 4
Smokoe 2
helixpteron - 1
filcon - 2
tintock - 1
Borderreiver - 1
widu13- 1
DarDar - 1
Sainty - 2
TeeDee – 1
+
AJB – 1 if possible

Chris G

Settler
Mar 23, 2007
Cheshire
Right, these are going to work out at about £7 each (from Germany) delivered to you via me (exact price depends on postage costs to your address and quantity purchased).

If you are happy with that price I will place the order now. You can paypal me the money (you pay the fees though), or pay by cash or cheque.

Please PM me to confirm order and I'll PM you back with my Paypal account/postal address.

Cheers

Chris

Sainty

Nomad
Jan 19, 2009
St Austell
Right, these are going to work out at about £7 each (from Germany) delivered to you via me (exact price depends on postage costs to your address and quantity purchased).

If you are happy with that price I will place the order now. You can paypal me the money (you pay the fees though), or pay by cash or cheque.

Please PM me to confirm order and I'll PM you back with my Paypal account/postal address.

Cheers

Chris

PM sent. :)

Martin

helixpteron

Native
Mar 16, 2008
UK
envelope.gif
inbound!

Chris G

Settler
Mar 23, 2007
Cheshire
Right, thanks for the kick up the proverbial folks.

To all those who have expressed an interest in buying a cooker, I need a £5 deposit per cooker please. Paypal, cheque or cash please.

I'll drop you all a PM just as a personal reminder as well.

Cheers

Chris

Chris G

Settler
Mar 23, 2007
Cheshire
Titch, I'm buying 25 cookers, so;

Bigbear - 1
ZDP-189 - 1
potboiler - 1
harryhaller - 1
Claudiasboris - 4
Smokoe - 2
helixpteron - 1
filcon - 2
tintock - 1
Borderreiver - 1
widu13- 1
DarDar - 1
Sainty - 2
TeeDee – 1
AJB – 1
Titch - 1
=22 = 3 spare.

Anymore takers?

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
Hi Chris,

It's such a long time since I asked if I could have one of these if anyone dropped out, I'd forgotten all about it. My circumstances have radically changed, naturally I will buy if it causes you a problem, but if I could I'd like to pull out.

So sorry,

Andy.

Chris G

Settler
Mar 23, 2007
Cheshire
AJB - no worries. I may be redundant in 4 months as well!

Bigbear - 1
ZDP-189 - 1
potboiler - 1
harryhaller - 1
Claudiasboris - 4
Smokoe - 2
helixpteron - 1
filcon - 2
tintock - 1
Borderreiver - 1
widu13- 1
DarDar - 1
Sainty - 2
TeeDee – 1
Titch - 1
=21 = 4 spare

Sainty

Nomad
Jan 19, 2009
St Austell
OK guys, no news is bad news on this I'm afraid. Been to Endicotts today and got myself 2 new Swiss Army Volcanos.

Please remove my name from the list.

Many thanks

Martin

Chris G

Settler
Mar 23, 2007
Cheshire
Sorry all. Got a hectic life at the moment. Decision time I'm afraid. I asked everyone via this thread for a deposit but only four people came forward with the deposit. So I'm 50:50 on whether to close the group buy, return the money to those who sent it and walk away.

tintock

Mar 11, 2009
On the end of a fishing rod...
I'm astonished to discover that only 4 out of a list of 15 people paid their deposit. It's a poor response considering the trouble Chris G has taken to get the ball rolling.

As one of the 4 who paid a deposit, I can't really see how this group buy can go ahead given the lack of support.

BorderReiver

Mar 31, 2004
Norfolk U.K.
I'm astonished to discover that only 4 out of a list of 15 people paid their deposit. It's a poor response considering the trouble Chris G has taken to get the ball rolling.

As one of the 4 who paid a deposit, I can't really see how this group buy can go ahead given the lack of support.

Yep, agree with all that Tintock. Shame.

potboiler

Jan 20, 2009
Dorset
As another person who sent a deposit, I'm disappointed as well. Clearly, it's not fair on Chris to make a bulk purchase in the hope that money will appear at some point.

Chris - for my part, hang on to the money I sent, even if you decide to scrap the idea. You've obviously gone to a lot of trouble and I wouldn't want you to be out of pocket. Thanks for trying!

helixpteron

Native
Mar 16, 2008
UK

I too am one whom paid a deposit, and I'm shocked and disappointed in equal measure that Chris has not received the support and respect which he merits!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE