Swedish bushcraft film :)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

BorderReiver

Mar 31, 2004
Norfolk U.K.
mark a. said:
I do really like these. Keep them coming Michael! Although judging by your recent trend of being more extreme (going out with no food, then going out with no food and pretty much nothing else either) perhaps you'd better stop now before you go just that little bit too far!

I was a bit worried as well. :rolleyes:

It would not detract from what you are doing to take along a back up kit (which would stay unused) just in case you run into trouble when you are already stretched.

It would be a shame if the excellent videos stopped because you were frozen to the ground. :eek: :p :D

Cyclingrelf

Mod
Mod
Jul 15, 2005
Penzance, Cornwall
BorderReiver said:
I was a bit worried as well. :rolleyes:

It would not detract from what you are doing to take along a back up kit (which would stay unused) just in case you run into trouble when you are already stretched.

It would be a shame if the excellent videos stopped because you were frozen to the ground. :eek: :p :D

My thoughts exactly! lol. The videos are great and really informative, but SCARY :eek:

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Hey, good to see you here! I've just gotta say that I have really enjoyed your films so far and watched them before the subtitles came out, I just had to guess at what you were saying!!!

I hope you have more films in the pipe line, they are excellent to watch and very well made, and I dig the music too! :You_Rock_

M

Michel Blomgren

Thank you all for your appreciation! :)

The next film to be released will hopefully be "Iceland Traverse". I am half-way into the editing and it should be finished by the end of this year or very early next year.

scoops_uk

Nomad
Feb 6, 2005
Jurassic Coast
Well I came to play on the internet as there was nothing on TV that interested me and I stumbled across this.

Fantastic Michel, just watched episode one and I thought it was excellent, I really really enjoyed it.

:You_Rock_

Scoops

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE