Swedish bushcraft film :)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Angus Og

Nov 6, 2004
Glasgow
The person that made this is a member here I emailed him earlier today about the film clips and was informed that he’s working on some sub tittles for them.

capacious

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 7, 2005
Swansea
just one thing - this guys 'bare minimum' of kit seems to be rather excessive..... Or mabye I just take less when I go out 'surviving' than every body else? Who knows....

Topcat02

Settler
Aug 9, 2005
Dymock, Gloucestershire
capacious said:
just one thing - this guys 'bare minimum' of kit seems to be rather excessive..... Or mabye I just take less when I go out 'surviving' than every body else? Who knows....

What did you mean when you said he seemed to have a lot with him? :confused: A poncho, firelighting, knife, axe, saw, water purifying, and some food? What do you tend to take with you. I for one, probably carry double what he had.

M

Michel Blomgren

Hi everyone!

First I'd like to thank everyone for all the great compliments I've received. I am happy to announce that www.bushcraft.se now has been translated into English and that English subtitles are available for episode 1. :)

You can get the subtitle file (in SubViewer format) through this link:
http://bushcraft.se/film/survivalwithmichel-01-five_points.srt

In order to play the movie with subtitles you need a player capable of doing so, for more information about one, see this link:
http://bushcraft.se/film/index.html.en#subtitles

If you find discrepancies in the English translation, please let me know!
Thank you!

The video was filmed well. I enjoyed it, however there was a bit of what id say to much reliance on modern tools. I think that the focus should be on modern tools first but a more traditional approach as a back up, for example a lighter and a fire stick? Maybe it should be more like a fire stick and fire piston...since a lighter will fail if the flint gets wet. Butagain **** 4 starts on the video! Bravo

Brian

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE