Swedish 35l frame pack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Viking

Settler
Oct 1, 2003
Sweden
www.nordicbushcraft.com
Some wanted to know more about the swedish army frame pack 35l, also known as 35LK. I have used this pack a lot and I really like it, because it´s very hardwearing and it´s possible to strap on a lot of things. The downpart with this pack is that is not the most comfortable pack.

The fabric is made of somekind of heavy polyester and is very strong, there is also an older modelt wich is made of cotton or poly/cotton. The frame is made of steel and not aluminium as modern frame packs often are.

Perfect to carry an axe (are made to carry a foldable spade)
100654.jpg

A pocket inside the sack
100655.jpg

Shoulder straps
100656.jpg

No weak plastic only hardwearing metal
100657.jpg

Straps on top of rucksack, for sleeping mat or dry sack or waterproofs
100658.jpg

Possible to strap on more gear in the bottom
100659.jpg

hootchi

Settler
I can see that it is not the most confortable of packs. If it were too heavy especially as there are no waist straps to share the load. I find that i prefere to use a 45 of 55 only half full which is very confortable as they have waist straps and a more padded back. I have never wore an external frame backpack before.

Neil1

Oct 4, 2003
Sittingbourne, Kent
Viking,
Excellent pictures! What makes the pack uncomfortable?
Also could you get some pics of the Pack but with a full load? and some of the frame alone from the side and above?
Will the GB SFA fit inside?
Sorry so many questions, but this could be a good Project, and a perfect bushcraft sack.
Neil

Viking

Settler
Oct 1, 2003
Sweden
www.nordicbushcraft.com
Neil1 said:
Viking,
Excellent pictures! What makes the pack uncomfortable?
Also could you get some pics of the Pack but with a full load? and some of the frame alone from the side and above?
Will the GB SFA fit inside?
Sorry so many questions, but this could be a good Project, and a perfect bushcraft sack.
Neil

I will take some more photos tomorrow and can also take som of the 70l pack that has a hip belt.

tenbears10

Native
Oct 31, 2003
xxxx
Neil1 said:
Thinking more of a conversion/customisation that everyone could have a go at (providing they have access to a sewing machine).
Neil

That would be good although I don't know if I'd do such a good job as you.

Bill

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE