SWAPPED: Billhook

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

The_Taffinch

Mar 31, 2014
Hungerford, Berkshire
SWAPPED NOW

Hi All,

I present for swap my unused Carters Twin Billhook:

523837411_o.jpg

British made Carters of Yorkshire Bill, family established business, over 250 years old. Heavy section double-edged blade with curved hook edge and straight chopping edge. Forged steel cranked blade, with epoxy coated heads for resistance to rust with weatherproofed hickory handle.

Blade length curved side 25cm.
Blade length straight edge 15cm
Overall length 40cm

I bought it new only a few weeks ago and have only taken a couple of swings at a woody bush in my garden, so it's pretty much unused and as new.

Ideally I would like to swap for either or:

• A Swiss Army/Ranger Volcano Stove (in good nick)...or other wood burning stove
  • A decent surplus wool blanket
  • A good folding saw (Bahco or Silky if poss)
  • A nice flint striker
  • An Imperial Star Destroyer (low mileage)

...but feel free to show me your other lovely bits if you fancy it (please don't be offended if I reject your 'precious' though if it doesn't float my boat).

Kind regards,
Matt.

Last edited:

The_Taffinch

Mar 31, 2014
Hungerford, Berkshire
Not sure why I specified issue...I guess I thought that they tended to be cheaper than civvy versions and therefore it would be a fairer swap, but maybe this was not the case. Anyway all swapped now. Cheers, Matt.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE