Some interesting items for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
Items for sale - prices include P+P to Uk only please PM me for postage outside of UK.

Crusader cooking set:
Included is a 58 pattern bottle and mug, a PTFE Crusader metal mug, a PTFE Crusader cooking unit, a Crusader cup lid and hanging bracket all contained in a PLCE DPM Utility pouch.
The crusader cup has been used to heat water once on a gas stove and externally is in excellent condition, it has some inner scratches to the PTFE from where the water bottle sits so I’m assuming this will happen to them all with normal use, the cooking unit, lid and hanging bracket are unused. I will also thrown in a pack of hexamine blocks. £35. NOW SOLD

Sharpening Kit for Field or Home contained in an otter box:
This is very similar to the Bark River set up as in the picture included.

Included is: A black Otter Box 2000, a double sided strop/hone 20cm long x 4.5 cm wide, a block of veritas aluminium oxide honing compound, 2 strips each of wet/dry paper in 600 – 1000 and 1200 grit.

The idea is that the OtterBox serves as a base and storage/carry. The leather strop/honeis designed to sit in the recessed area in the top of the OtterBox while you use it. The compound can be applied to one side of the strop/hone like a crayon. When you wish to use the included wet/drypaper set the hone/strop in place, set the wet/dry paper on the box and close the OtterBox lid on the ends of the paper. With the paper held firmly in place by the OtterBox. £25 NOW SOLD

BCB Ultimate Survival Tin unused:
Has a very light dent in side of tin from a drop.
contents include...
water bag, nylon cord, Button compass, nightlight, Fire steel, multi tool, book of matches, sewing kit, water purifying tablets, safety pins, single edged blade, salt sachet, signal, mayday mirror, snare wire, pencil, distress mirror, tampon for tinder,
wire saw, grip lock bag and Instructions!
Tin size 14cm x 9.5 x 3cm
weight approx 280g
£21.50 WITHDRAWN FROM SALE

Nite Ize Headband:The Nite Ize Headband allows you to turn your AA, or AAA battery powered, mini flashlight into a versatile head lamp. Use it whenever you need both hands free for the job.
Features:
· Compatible with most mini torches
· Constructed of tough, durable 1" webbing
· Comfortable, stable and non elastic
· Designed to illuminate the area in your direct line of sight
Unused and still fixed to original packaging £7

A Helle Kvernstein knife with sheath - brand new and completely unused. Includes presentation tube and cleaning cloth. £60

Army size Firesteel – scraped three times
£ 7

SUPERBA Straight Razor F. KOELLER, Ohligs INLAID SCALES
Blade is shiny with some very isolated shallow pitting. A couple of very small chips on the edge of handle where the tang swings, no cracks. Everything looks original on this handsome old razor. Just needs a session on the strop/hone. £18

View attachment 4837View attachment 4838View attachment 4839View attachment 4840

Please note the pictures i have attached are typical of the items i am offering with the exception of the razor which is a pic of the actual item. The reason for this is that my digital camera has been on it's last legs for some time and has now gone to digital heaven. If any items sells and the buyer feels the item description was innacurate i will refund their payment in exchange for the returned item.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE