Swanni - size

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JimH

Nomad
Dec 21, 2004
Stalybridge
I'm 6'1" with a 32" waist, 42" chest, and wear an XL. I find the arms on Ranger shirts a bit short if I get the L which fits my body better.

So I'd guess an L would be fine unless you are tall and skinny like me. I have no idea what a back length of 222 (somethings ) may be ;)

The Mosgeil and other heavy weights are a little bigger in all directions for the same fitting, it seems, and the less bushcrafty cotton lined stuff disproportionately small, though I guess you're not looking at them...

Jim.

Doc

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 29, 2003
Perthshire
I'm 40" chest, waist 34" and 5' 11"

My Ranger is a L - although wife thinks it's a bit big for me. Arms are right length, but it's a bit loose on the body.

Richie

Forager
Feb 3, 2004
North Wales
EdS said:
Ok so what size of ranger shirt should I get?

chest 40"
Shoulders 48"

back lenght 22"or so.

Ed you are the same size as me, I have a med and large in the Ranger. The Med is the better fit when wearing a thin shirt or T-shirt underneath. The large tends to be a bit long in the body but you can fit more under it. Although it looks like you have a tire around your waist when you tuck it in. Personally if I was to buy another I would have a med.

Hope this helps

Richie

Scally

C.E.S.L Notts explorers
Oct 10, 2004
uk but want to emigrate to NZ
Ok so what size of ranger shirt should I get?

if you go near the top end of derbyshire not far from you is a great farmers shop with swannis even if you just try them on far size (just below castleton and above hathersage 30 yds up the bradwell road other side of the bridge.
you may be able to use this info if you travel in derbyshire? any more info needed then pm me

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE