Svord and carver

Tat2trev

Native
Dec 10, 2012
County Durham
Well im very happy today these came in the post this morning,courtesy of (Aaron) aka biker.i must admit I've had a little play and added a few subtle mods .
The svord now has a cartwheel affect brass screw and fileworked blade.
And the carver has had some fine detail engraving on the small brass edge on the bolster. I hope for one BIKER likes what I've done to his handy work,and second that you all like them too.
All comments welcome.

null-60.jpg

null-61.jpg

null-62.jpg

null-64.jpg

null-63.jpg

Albus Culter

Maker
Jan 14, 2013
West Yorkshire
Please don't take this the wrong way - that's the way to do it. The svord is nice. The file work stops just right and looks great. The little spiral is a nice embellishment too.

The little carver is set off lovely by the swirls on the edge only.

That would be the less is more I've mentioned before. Suits my tastes :)

Tat2trev

Native
Dec 10, 2012
County Durham
Me likey! I like the subtle decoration on the brass of the Skandi in particular. The file work on the back of the Svord looks well done too. Nice work mate.... you can send 'em back now. :lmao:
My shiny precious'is it's mine you nasty hobbits'is.
I love them both and they will be cherished and passed on to my boy when he comes of an age to have such tools.

Tat2trev

Native
Dec 10, 2012
County Durham
Please don't take this the wrong way - that's the way to do it. The svord is nice. The file work stops just right and looks great. The little spiral is a nice embellishment too.

That means alot bud thank you so so much

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)

Well said Albus. There comes a point then it's too easy to tip over into the too much area when doing any embellishing, but they look just right. Real classy with a touch of subtle.

Well that is an honour if those two knives are destined to become heirlooms to your son as well as users, thanks Trev', praise indeed.

As for keeping them, don't forget I know where you live now :deal: :nana:MUHAHAHAHAHAH!

Pignut

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
Bloody awefull Trev! I see you have spoilt these in the same way you did my axe......

(I'll get my coat.....);)

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk 2

Tat2trev

Native
Dec 10, 2012
County Durham
I'm looking forward to getting a standard svord to modify as I have a real nice dangler sheath here waiting for an occupant.
Sadly BIKERS stunning effort does not fit my sheath .

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE