Sold Opinel, SVORD, Maxpedition

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
Obviously you must be over 18 to buy these.
1. Opinel No10 Carbone.
I know lots of folks love Opinels but I'm not a fan so this one has never been used or sharpened at all. In fact I forgot I had it until I came across it while looking for something else. It's a locking blade and very sharp.
If you like them it's a good one. I prefer the looks of my Laguiole so the Opinel can go for £9NOW SOLD
IMG_7298.JPG IMG_7299.JPG IMG_7300.JPG View attachment 57153
2. Modded SVORD Peasant. I'm not sure who did the modifications on this SVORD but its a decent job. It has made the blade very bushy-style and slightly shorter at 2 3/4" and also removed and tapered the extended tang loop so the tang disappears into the handle when open. Very sharp blade and kept the lightness of the original SVORD with a more hand-friendly shape and brass fittings. I'm not sure what the wood is. Slightly purplish hue to it and pretty light but feels nice in the hand and definitely cuts well. I just don't use it and don't need another drawer queen. Definitely an improvement on the original design, I'd say, and UK EDC legal carry. (As far as I understand it, although please satisfy yourself of the legality before carrying a knife anywhere.) £22 NOW SOLD
IMG_7315.JPG IMG_7317.jpg IMG_7319.jpg IMG_7320.JPG
3. A Maxpedition pouch. Can't find it in the MaxP site anywhere so likely discontinued. I've a feeling it was originally a horizontal carry phone pouch but I may be wrong. Buckle & velcro flap to retain the "phone" in an elastic-sided section. Behind that a zippered section opening like a purse with two compartments. Velcro-locking belt loop plus lots of sneaky ninja-style pockets where you'd least expect them. I'll include the tin in the pictures as it fits so well. Great belt pouch. £16NOW SOLD
IMG_7306.jpg IMG_7314.JPG IMG_7309.jpg
First to post or PM/DM me gets the deal. If you want to combine with other bits in the other threads feel free to make an offer. I won't be offended although I may say No Thank You.
I'm looking for a good multitool ( Ideally a Gerber Sport ) so could do a swap instead of cash.
Cheers, Simon

Last edited:
Reactions: Wildpiper

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE