Sussex Group Christmas Meet 2012

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Simon H

Nomad
Feb 20, 2008
The Ashdown Forest
I've been getting up earlier since the clocks went back, but I don't need much persuasion for a lay in. Spandit if you bring me over a nice strong cup of tea about half nine I'll get up...

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
Bring List

Crosslandkelly - Three barrow loads of logs, Mince pies and a bottle of Brandy.Oh, and carrots.
Spandit - stainless barrel (if we're cooking turkey); Turkey (or will venison feed us all)?
jack-DO, biggest billy, sausages in bacon, sausage meat and stuffing balls, very old Christmas pud, might feed 4? Bit of homemade charcoal left too.

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Bring List

Crosslandkelly - Three barrow loads of logs, Mince pies and a bottle of Brandy.Oh, and carrots.
Spandit - stainless barrel
Turkey
Sprouts
Chestnuts
Foil
10kg charcoal
Duck fat
jack-DO, biggest billy, sausages in bacon, sausage meat and stuffing balls, very old Christmas pud, might feed 4? Bit of homemade charcoal left too

jackcbr

Native
Sep 25, 2008
Gatwick, UK
www.pickleimages.co.uk
Bring List

Spandit - stainless barrel
Turkey
Sprouts
Chestnuts
Foil
10kg charcoal
Duck fat
jack-sausages in bacon, sausage meat and stuffing balls, cauliflower, broccoli, potatoes, very old Christmas pud, might feed 4? Custard.
Bit of homemade charcoal left too. Table, DO, billy can set, pot with veg strainer, biscuit tins.

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
There's been various illnesses in the house, so what's happening with us is all up in the air (for a change!), didn't want to put anything down on the bring list and have you guys relying on it.

Peter_t

Native
Oct 13, 2007
East Sussex
what should i bring? feel i need to contribute to this!

also would it be bad if i make my present on saturday? i just don't think it will happen otherwise:rolleyes:

mite try and pinch some wood from work too

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
I'll be there between 3-4 pm Friday, to set up my tarp in some daylight. Hope I don't steal someones usual pitch.:) Any one else arriving Friday.

I'll aim to get there before you so you don't steal my pitch (the new one as I pulled the tree down last time!). It's a big wood, I'm sure you can find a space (only one incident so far of someone failing to find two trees... :rolleyes:)

Hugo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 29, 2009
Lost in the woods
Hope you guys have a good time this weekend, remember to stay warm, this involves burning wood and keeping busy.
I remember last years Christmas meet, freezing it was.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE