Sussex Bushcraft group meet for NOVEMBER: Weekend of 17th/18th

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Sorry I'll miss the lively chatter around the fire on the Friday night but will try to get there in good time for Saturday...

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Sausages Man, where's the Sausages:).

Might pop in tomorrow on the way back home, might have to go to Heathfield to get some stuff for the tree planting on Sunday, so would be rude not to pop in for cuppa:)

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
I have been told I have to come in now to work now & probably on sunday, so I wont be able to make it after all... Will have to wait till the Christmas one.

chas brookes

Life Member
Jun 20, 2006
west sussex
Hi all seoras and I are camped in pippingford park just south of you may pop over tomorrow and say hello

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2

spandit

Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Thanks for a great, albeit small, meet.

Have booked the December meet on the 14th-16th, D1E again.

Can I just draw attention to the fact that those staying just for the day have to pay £2.50 - he let us off this time but worth bearing in mind for the future

Seoras

Mod
Mod
Oct 7, 2004
Bramley, Hampshire
It was great to meet you guys this weekend. Just popping out to meet the neighbours (who happen to be 3k's away).

Thanks for the brew and chat.

We had an excellent night nav via the stream from the Ashdown Park Hotel without torches back into Pippingford Park.

Cheers

George

F7144

Tenderfoot
Oct 18, 2011
Kent
Robin, I got home and remembered I needed to pay even though I did'nt camp. Sorry about that, I will pay John £2.50 extra next time. For my sins I rolled around naked under my holly tree!

Luke

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE