Survival tube £4.99

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Great Pebble

Settler
Jan 10, 2004
Belfast, Northern Ireland
I've seen a tube of similar design to that before..... It was designed for E&E, I've also encountered one containing a lockpicking kit.
They were designed to be concealable.

Shall I tell you how you concealed it or can you guess?

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
BIG-TARGET said:
how about a HOME MADE TUBE ???????
That one would take some effort to conceal ...

Seriously, a sealed kit that you turn to in an emergency worries me on many levels. A custom kit is always going to be better but the drawbacks of a sealed kit is that you have no idea what state the contents are in - the torch batteries might have decided to explode all over the place, the matches might be useless or parts that were supposed to included were left out. Also, for a kit to be of any use the user needs to have had practice with it.

bothyman

Settler
Nov 19, 2003
Sutherland. Scotland.
BIG-TARGET said:
how about a HOME MADE TUBE ???????

I looked a that a while back seems a good idea, thought about using one of those waterproof backed picnic rugs instead, but the one I have seems a bit too thin to be used as a blanket. :chill:
But it was only £4-99 from woolies maybe someone sells thicker ones :roll:

:wave:

mickT

bothyman said:
I looked a that a while back seems a good idea, thought about using one of those waterproof backed picnic rugs instead, but the one I have seems a bit too thin to be used as a blanket. :chill:
But it was only £4-99 from woolies maybe someone sells thicker ones :roll:

:wave:

mickT

the tube in the link is a used mortar tube. Eric bought his for about $12.00. I got mine for about $14.00.

And they are waterproof , fo caching

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE