Surplus and Outdoors website

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Were you trying to get them over the Easter weekend when a lot of smaller buisinesses still thankfully close?

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
From their front page: -

Please Note Our Easter Opening Times ~ We will Be closed on Monday the 1st April, Tuesday the 2nd of April and Wednesday the 3rd of April, we will be re open for normal trading on Thursday the 4th April 2013, but orders can be placed as normal online, We are sorry for any inconvenience Caused by our short Easter Break.... We wish all of our customers a Happy Easter from the Surplus and Outdoors Team

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Oooops!!

Didn't see the message regarding Eastern...

There is nothing like reading things carefully before taking any action....

Thanks for that Goatboy.

Cheers

No worries, have done it myself. And after being in retail for a long time I always find it nice when companies let their staff have some time off.

Badger74

Jun 10, 2008
Ex Leeds, now Killala
Just to bring this to the fore again.

Bloody fantastic service from Surplus and Outdoors. I ordered 3 Swedish Kuksas for the SAT stove over the internet on Wednesday mid morning, (i was crossing the Irish Sea at the time as well), asked if I could have them for this Friday and they are now sat on my desk.

THANK YOU :You_Rock_

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE