surplus and outdoor

drewdunnrespect

On a new journey
Aug 29, 2007
teesside
www.drewdunnrespect.com
surpless and out door the greatest outdoor store ever due to ordered on tinternet, colman duel fuel lanturn on the monday arrived as told it would on the wednesseday and three ours early due to they said it would be after three and it arrived it hadnt gone twelve.

lanturn brill

secondly on tuesday of last week when the order was on its way to me i rang and asked a question about the lanturn and was given perfect answer and even spoke to the boss. Who said if i hav any porbs with lanturn to ring him and he will send us another one free of charge if i send bust one back
for the first year of purchase

now thats service

drew

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
I like my Vapalux lanterns but for ease of use Coleman take some beating, very easy to light and very frugal on fuel. Its well worth you getting the 'hard carry case' to protect the globe.

I can get the mantles from the States much cheaper than they are here, if a few people want some I'll think about a group buy so let me know.

Magentus

Settler
Oct 1, 2008
West Midlands
Sounds like you've had good service. I've bought boots from them in person, but I just received an order today that was supposed to be 2 pairs of moleskin trousers with 32 waist and 29 leg, but they were both wrong sizes. I immediately emailed them and got a pretty prompt reply apologising and to send them back, so we'll sit and see............

Magentus

drewdunnrespect

On a new journey
Aug 29, 2007
teesside
www.drewdunnrespect.com
hiya rick

yes would appreciate the mantle but not if there the sewing type because the ones i got from the lanturn were twist and clip on so much easier i find thanks anyway and were would i get a case from mate cheers

drew

Mike8472

Jul 28, 2009
west yorkshire
I've ordered stuff from them in the past and I must say I wasn't particularly enamered with their service.
My last order was for a US MOLLE rucksack which was described as being in perfect condition by the bloke I spoke to on the phone; when it arrived it was battered to hell and being held together with gaffa tape. Sent it back for refund and was left out of pocket due to them minusing a "restocking fee" from my refund.
My advise stay away from them!

Dingus Magee

Loitering within tent
Nov 22, 2008
Darkest Aberdeenshire
I like my Vapalux lanterns but for ease of use Coleman take some beating, very easy to light and very frugal on fuel. Its well worth you getting the 'hard carry case' to protect the globe.

I can get the mantles from the States much cheaper than they are here, if a few people want some I'll think about a group buy so let me know.

Hi...I'd be up for some mantles...just let me know the details; haven't had to buy any for mine yet, but I like the idea of saving money...being an archetypal 'canny Scot' lol.

DM ;)

SMOKOE

Forager
Mar 9, 2007
Stoke-on-Trent, Staffs

I was in the states ealier in the year and saw coleman mantles in a Bass Pro super store.
They worked out about £1.50 a pair so I got half a dozen pairs.
They can be more than double that over here.
If you're doing a group buy Rick I'll have some more cause I won't be going back over the pond in a while.

Cheers Rich

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE