Supplier question

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
Some more info for you - this may just be the dude that built the site:

Domain name:
bronzemoonoutdoors.co.uk

Registrant:
Kevin Austin

Trading as:
Visual Obsession

Registrant type:
Unknown

Registrant's address:
149 English Street
Cairns
QLD
Australia

Registrar:
PlanetDomain Pty Limited [Tag = PLANETDOMAIN-AU]
URL: http://www.planetdomain.com

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
I ordered some kit from this company on the 12th Jan,

http://www.bronzemoonoutdoors.co.uk/

It still hasnt arrived :(,
just wondered if anybody else had used them???

They are not answering their phone or replying to my emails, has anyone else had difficulty with them???

goat

Oh and if you purchased it by credit card give them a call - tell them to cancel the payment and they will persue it on your behalf.

GoatBoy666

Tenderfoot
Jul 27, 2005
West London
Thanks for fast replies, I paid with paypal, money left my account on the 17th Jan. But should be able to talk to them about it.

AussieVic

Forager
Jan 24, 2011
Victoria, Australia
Just a reminder that Cylcone Yasi hit Cairns in early Feb, predicted to be the biggest cyclone ever to hit Australia, although it did seem to "ease off" a bit to simply be one of the biggest ! I think there was about a week's notice and people started to leave town etc .....

It could be that your order was caught up in this ? Either way escalating via PayPal is probably the best way to go.

I'll cleck my back yard and see if I can spot any parcels with your name on them. LOL

Fizzy

Nomad
Feb 8, 2010
Ash Vale
Just a reminder that Cylcone Yasi hit Cairns in early Feb, predicted to be the biggest cyclone ever to hit Australia, although it did seem to "ease off" a bit to simply be one of the biggest ! I think there was about a week's notice and people started to leave town etc .....

It could be that your order was caught up in this ? Either way escalating via PayPal is probably the best way to go.

I'll cleck my back yard and see if I can spot any parcels with your name on them. LOL

Their contact details list an address in London though:
Bronzemoon Outdoors.
2nd Floor,145-157 St John Street
London
EC1V 4PY
United Kingdom.

Anglo Pacifc Trading Ltd.
2nd Floor,145-157 St John Street
London
EC1V 4PY
United Kingdom.

Telephone. 020 7558 8622

Fax. 0870 762 3212

And they are registered for VAT in the UK.

Their address is just round the corner from where I work. No cyclones round here :)

Edit: Just done some more digging. They're registered with Companies House here;
ANGLO PACIFIC TRADING LIMITED
9-13 HIGH STREET
WELLS
SOMERSET
BA5 2AA

And their accounts are overdue!

Last edited:

septicben

Dec 15, 2010
Hinckley
Hi i have used this company to i got my item but it was wrong, they have never got back to me, i have left phone massages and emails. Only good thing was they sent me a better and more expensive item than i ordered so relay there loss. i would recommend that people do not use this company under any circumstances. hope you get your money back goat.

GoatBoy666

Tenderfoot
Jul 27, 2005
West London
I will find out on the 10th, thats how long paypal have given him to reply...

Wish I had spent the extra £3.50 that I thought I was saving and used a company that would have delivered it in a few days...

Live and learn...=)

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
We've a similar thread going on BB at the moment. If you edit your thread title to include BronzeMoonOutdoors, then Google picks it up.

Handy for letting others know the company has a bad reputation.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE