Super Skadi SPAM Can Lantern

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
You can get seven 8 hour tea light candles in it ;) ~ so both lantern and carry / storage tin and enough for a good few nights :D .

Quick update ...

The extra depth of the 8hr candle causes _an interesting effect_. This _an interesting effect_ is all to do with the ratio between the dimensions candle cup, the dimensions of the SPAM can, the temperature of the lit candle and the ability for heat to dissipate into the surrounding area.

In short, I awoke* at silly o'clock, to a fizzing noise. This noise turned out to be the candle wax boiling in the cup :yikes: . Not a good thing to have going on and I'll need to find a way round it or switch back to 4.5hr tea lights :( :eek: .

* I have a sleep condition and use a candle to gauge how far through the night I am ~ it's far easier to look for the candle light than find and focus on the clock on my phone

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE