Super Sausage September Meet - (near Northampton)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Scrumpy

Forager
Mar 18, 2008
Silverstone
www.predatorsport.co.uk
Super Sausage Bushcraft Meet dates are from: Fri September 17th mid-day onwards -Sun September 19th.

Location : Behind the Super sausage cafe'on Moorend road, Potterspury, NN12 7QD
Its the small wood on its own between Potterspury and Yardly Gobion on the left.
Parking is located about a half mile off the main road on the tight right hand bend, gate to left.

Please read the following before adding your name to the list

Prices are per person per night
·Adults £5
·Children 8 yrs -16 yrs £2.50
·Children under 8 yrs FREE
·This is non-profit making, once the rent and insurance are covered any further funds are used to improve facilities or donated to a charity chosen by the group.

This venue is offered for family bushcraft activities only, and is not in any way offered as a course, although impromptu demo's may happen!

All drinking water is bought in bottled so please dont waste it, if you can bring a few litres please do, bottles can be filled at the local cafe'. There are no toilet facilities, If you wish to go “natural” can you please ensure that it is buried so as not to cause any health hazards, please burn used toilet paper or if you fancy treating yourself you could walk to the super sausage, have a "quality dump" followed by a full english and a fresh mug of tea.

Dogs are welcome until the owner says different.

Rules for dog owners are:
·Dogs to be kept by owners side or, on leads at all times when in the woods.
·Any fighting between dogs you may be asked not to bring them again – continual problems and your dog will not be welcome back.
·Any snapping or snarling won’t be tolerated at all so make sure your dog is dog friendly.
·Any dog that constantly barks or, makes too much noise and where there has been cause for complaints, your dog will not be welcome back.
·Owners to pick up all foul.

Parents/Guardians:
You need to be aware of where your children are at all times.
·Please keep an eye on your children in the communal area and not let them run around as we don't want any unnecessary accidents.
We incourage the safe use of sharps, please make sure all carving and like is supervised.
·Please ensure that your children are in bed or at your camping area from 10.00pm – 8.00am and are not running around during this period.

Fires:
·The only ground fire that we can have is in the communal area.
·All other wood (or wood type) fires must be raised so no scaring occures.
·Due to limited fuel, fires must be kept small, dont waste what we have!
·Please do not chop up the dead trees to use for logs, there is still plenty of smaller dead wood lying around

Rubbish:
·There are no refuse facilities on site.
·You bring it in, you take it away.
.There is never to be a communial rubbish bin.

By adding your name to the list you are acknowledging that you have read all of the above

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
i'm going to try my best to make this one, but not 100% at the moment. i'll confirm asap.

meet list
scrumpy
shaggystu (TBC)

cheers

stuart

Last edited:

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
We have kept you a nice warm place by the fire old boy but we will expect stories of your travels, maybe a slide show aswell?

Shaggystu, would be great to see a new face, just shout if you get stuck for transport.

i'm always stuck for transport mate! offers of help are always gratefully recieved

why on earth would you want to see a slide show of two fat lads mincing round norway? all they do is taunt you with stories of all the norwegian sex bombs that they forgot to photograph! some nice scenic shots though :pokenest:

cheers

stuart

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Another great meet, great to see you all again.

Thanks again go to Alex for finding this lovely little wood, and allowing us to share it.

A bit nippier this time, lavvu for me from now on.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE