Suitable sites in North Wales

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

The General

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 18, 2003
North Wales Llandudno
Myself and a friend (he's got a car!!!!!! :D ) are looking to do a couple of days bushcrafting in North Wales.

I personally would prefer somewhere near Betwys Y Coed and Snowdonia. There are plenty of camp sites, but I think its fair to say we want somewhere that a couple of guys sitting round a campfire with lots of non standard camping equipment will not cause problems.

I will be doing some knife reviews so being next door to a family with little kids is just not going to happen. I don't want to alarm anyone after all... Most people accept that I actually work for a few knife companies as a product development consultent... then again... I just don't need the hassle.

A source of water (clean) would be a major bonus also.

We will need dead wood nearby as well as places to pitch our basha's

Any suggestions for a bushcrafty location that allows all the above and does not involve us trespassing? Which we won't do of course.

Cheers!

jdlenton

Dec 14, 2004
Northampton
sorry general if i knew a site like that in north wales I'd be living there :D do you know if there are any scout site round that neck of the woods they might be a little more accommodating

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE