Suffolk Bushcraft Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
First sheath almost finished. Just needs 'finishing' and some shoe polish i guess. Rushed really, i was eager, didn't take me long. (maybe 30 mins at most?) I look forward to doing more leather stuff, though something I realised, need a better hole punch but it will do for now.

WP_20140504_012.jpg

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
Its plain good old canvas, not water repellent in the slightest, I had toyed with using nikwak cotton proof on it though.

MarkinLondon

Nomad
May 17, 2013
Bedfordshire
The Nikwax stuff is pretty good, but certainly not waterproof. I tried it on a sack made from a pair of old blue jeans, and while it didn't absorb any water, the water leaked in. It wasn't a complete failure though. I use the bag and it's definitely better than having no treatment at all.

Bowlin

Nov 19, 2013
Luton, Bedfordshire
As promised I've sent an email to the Titantex manufacturers asking if they do any bulk/ group buy discounts.

A little disappointing that they don't do green or black anymore though, we'll see what they say!

Steve

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
I'll be droping out of the Group Buy on the Smock... I just purchased a Filson Redwood in Green.. saw it liked it.. brought it.. lol.....

Its not waxed.. I am thinking about waxing it but it will be nice for the summer :)

Bundleman

Forager
Jan 17, 2012
Woodbridge, Suffolk
Hi there, not posted anything for a while but have been following things hoping I'll have a weekend free when you'll meet up sometime!
Anyway, found a very fresh muntjac roadkill last week. I won't be using the hide and don't want it to go to waste.
I've stuck it in the freezer and if anyone's passing Woodbridge and would like it please pm me.
Cheers.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE