Suffolk Bushcraft Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Nice, looks like it isn't to thick where you were camping with trees? Was there alot of different areas wood wise?

Na not really a large area but good for what we want to do until we find a home, lol. and we were left alone to do what we wanted.

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Short notice but anyone fancy going out tonight? NO clue where shall just pick a random wood! Intending to watch the space station float on by at 6ish! http://www.heavens-above.com/PassSu...lat=52.056&lng=1.158&loc=Ipswich&alt=6&tz=GMT

Shame its a week night or I'd say yes, I fancy and other night out soon. I Have put a date of the 24th March for a weekend meet at orchards if anyones interested, perhaps use it to get some bushy activitys in as well, maybe a group meal on the Sat night.

Rumcelt

Forager
Aug 14, 2010
Ipswich Suffolk UK
Hi All

I am up for the 24th, I know the Orchard is not everyone's cup of tea when it comes to getting out and about, but it give's us a place to meet up chat and organise our selves and try and fined a permanent site.
If anyone is doing stealth camping please let me know as I am happy to do some of that as well.

Regards
Rum

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Hi All

I am up for the 24th, I know the Orchard is not everyone's cup of tea when it comes to getting out and about, but it give's us a place to meet up chat and organise our selves and try and fined a permanent site.
If anyone is doing stealth camping please let me know as I am happy to do some of that as well.

Regards
Rum

As you say mate, its not quite what we want, its a meeting place were we can just not worry about anything, but I am up for a night out elsewhere as well, do you fancy a night were we went the other week?, I would rather not walk in due to my under quilt at the mo, lol

BenCalver

Tenderfoot
I'm alive again!!!!

Stupid Internet providers!

Finally got my Internet back up and running at last!!!

Sorry I missed last session but couldn't get online to get any info!

Need to get some phone numbers of people so it don't happen again!
Pm me if you don't mind me having your number...

How was the site?

Just a heads up, I'm stealth camping this week end. Saturday night, anyone wanting to join?

It'll be from bout 3pm til bout 10am, down near belstead.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?l01h5e

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
I'm alive again!!!!

Stupid Internet providers!

Finally got my Internet back up and running at last!!!

Sorry I missed last session but couldn't get online to get any info!

Need to get some phone numbers of people so it don't happen again!
Pm me if you don't mind me having your number...

How was the site?

Just a heads up, I'm stealth camping this week end. Saturday night, anyone wanting to join?

It'll be from bout 3pm til bout 10am, down near belstead.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?l01h5e

I'l PM you my number again.

I am interested, in sat night,

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Good People of Suffolk - and anyone who fancys.

I have just let Orchards know that we will require a spot on the 24th March, I have also suggested that theymay be one or two that may ask to stay on the 23rd, and make it a 2 nighter.

I am working on the same prices as last time, I will get these confirmed nearer the time, but I can see no reason why they can not stand.

I await his response.

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Alan at Orchards has replied, and said all ok, he is expecting us. both nights are good with him if people want to do a two nighter.

So Whos coming?

Stu, - Sat night only at mo.

BenCalver

Tenderfoot
Well I can't go today as the misses is kicking up a massive fuss, so for easy life told her I won't go this weekend.

Is 24th bank holiday weekend? I'm up for it either way.

On another note, I've got 2weeks off starting 4th April, so hoping to do couple of 2nighters? If anyone else up for it?

BenCalver

Tenderfoot
Just been given permission to camp and practise bushcraft by side a river.
Couple other people would be able to join me. Allowed small fires, could fish in river too, got some photos which I'll upload at some point soon.

Not the biggest place but at least it's a start and free. Can go any time too.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE