Suffolk Bushcraft Group

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Bought an army began off ebay, it arrived today here is a pic
Well I'm no expert but that looks more like a size 12 summer dress to me, I wonder how the lady is getting on with my Bergen on her night out lol

Better get a pair of shoes and handbag that match..

PMSL.... as your signature says Go left.....

SJStuart

Settler
Jan 22, 2013
Suffolk Coast
Bought an army began off ebay, it arrived today here is a pic
ma7ahuvu.jpg

Well I'm no expert but that looks more like a size 12 summer dress to me, I wonder how the lady is getting on with my Bergen on her night out lol

That's a fine Bergen right there, my friend. I have to question the distinct lack of pouches and pockets, though!

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Right I have had a response from the farmer about the woodland for a Monthly Group meeting and given him the dates I have posted and this is his response.

"Hi Stuart

I’ve talked and thought and yes we’d be very happy to accommodate you and the Suffolk Bushcraft Group. You could book a wood and have a 1000 acres to roam in, you could glean some timber for use while you’re here and we’d do it for £10 per person which would really just be an admin cost for us. Let me know what you think and if you want to come up for a rece first.

Kind regards

And keep landroving

Paul"

I have asked him for clarification that the £10 is for the weekend, my feeling is that this is a good move, some may say its too far away I will be giving him an answer in the next couple of days

At the end of the day the proof will be in the pudding......

Last edited:

mitch66

Nomad
Mar 8, 2010
king's lynn norfolk
Hi, sounds good to me, would be nice to go some where that you could get lost. carry in not drive in, make camp then move on the the next day to a new camp:) sounds cool worth the travel. thanks again for your hard work stu

ReamviThantos

Native
Jun 13, 2010
Bury St. Edmunds
Yes this sounds uber cool, as Carl says i also like the idea of breaking camp and moving to another location, well done Stu appreciate all your efforts. Top man.

Carl on a separate note sorry i missed your earlier post updating re the damascus steel situation, shame that the source has dried up, but looking forward to your mates quote for a similar knife in alternativly source D steel. As per our conversation i would be happy if he made a knife complete for me with raindeer antler scales, black liners, bolts as per your knife and with exposed damascus edging of steel. Many thanks again.

Last edited:

roman-soldier

Settler
Mar 7, 2012
colchester
Not anymore, I was insured with sheila heels but now with the new European law its no cheaper. Oh well its a nice day to spike the lawn, now where did I put my jimmy choos...

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Well... I have had an email back from the Farmer and yes its £10 per person for the weekend.....

the question is should I book it?..:rolleyes: for the first date and see how it goes, and what the site is like, I may ask as it is a Bank Holiday Weekend, can we stay the Sunday night as well for £15 per person, who would be interested in the three nighter... before I do ask, I want to able able to say I have "X" amount of people that want to do Three nights, so I will need to know for definite if you can.

1. Big Stu - 3 Nights

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE