Suffolk Bushcraft Group

roman-soldier

Settler
Mar 7, 2012
colchester
Got my ali nesting billys today, now just waiting for UQ . Need to save up for a top quilt or be a bit quicker on here when they come up.
Gonna be fun in the snow, a real test of the kit.

Last edited:

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
lol, I am not sure yet, I got some work to do on the landy tomorrow, then over to mum and dads, I dont know what time i'll finish there mate,

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Just spoken with Tony, his comming to Orchards on the 2nd, so a little group beginig to get together for that weekend.

1.Stu
2.Paul aka Roman Soldier (I want to cook for myself to test kit but willing to help)
3.kimbiko - Subject to Shift Change.
4. Rumcelt

Anyone else?

TROOPER

Aug 17, 2009
essex
Nice One Stu

Started an Essex Group a couple of years back now and it's going really well, Good luck to you and your group.

Hi Guys, Thought I would start a thread in the right part of the country, lol.

And simply call it Suffolk Bushcraft Group.

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Nice One Stu

Started an Essex Group a couple of years back now and it's going really well, Good luck to you and your group.

Thank you, we have been going a year now, there is Three regulars, and Kimbiko joins us every now and then, may be we should do something one weekend, and have a joint one near the border.. :)

KIMBOKO

Nomad
Nov 26, 2003
Suffolk
Just spoken with Tony, his comming to Orchards on the 2nd, so a little group beginig to get together for that weekend.

1.Stu
2.Paul aka Roman Soldier (I want to cook for myself to test kit but willing to help)
3.KIMBOKO aka Nick P Now comfirmed. Shift Changed.
4. Rumcelt

Anyone else?

Have to work until 13:00 so will be there about 14:00.

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
I think we'll need that fire Stu but not sure how well get it going, be a bloody cold Saturday night if your up for it I am.

I got a bit to do mate, what with just being given notice on the flat, so got to get my Rubbish Packed, and into some sort of storage, and got a few other things I got to get done.... so don't think I'll make it this weekend,

You know the three of us spoke about going to Norway last summer, Just had an invite to go to the Midlands meet for a chat about it, you still interested for next year?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE