Suffolk Bushcraft Group

roman-soldier

Settler
Mar 7, 2012
colchester
I'm coming from Colchester so a lift is no problem, Paul
Stu, Sorry for not getting back to you about the Xmas do. I was a work for a chunk of time at Christmas. If you are organising a 3rd Feb trip to the Orchards site then I might be able to make it.

Only thing is I'd probably have to cadge a lift from Colchester or Ipswich (release conditions given we are a one car household).

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Thinking of seeing about one at Orchards on the 3rd of Feb depending on of course the flooding Issue....

who's up for it, and who's ready for it?

Be good to see some new faces.

Right I have spoken to Alan at Orchards... date set Saturday 2nd Feb... arrive at Midday.

So to get things Started, as per before, copy and Past the list if your coming. and do we want to do a communal meal on the Saturday night, I am in favour as its a nice thing to do.

1.Stu

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
I have now had an Email confirming the 2nd Feb From Orchards..

Also Had a text from KIMBOKO aka Nick.. that he is trying to rearange shifts to make it , and he will confirm...

1.Stu
2.Paul aka Roman Soldier (I want to cook for myself to test kit but willing to help)

roman-soldier

Settler
Mar 7, 2012
colchester
Sorry mate someone posted about any good campsites and one of the recommendations was a basic camp sites in kent can't remember. It's name but ill find it again. Made some Bannock on the hob today as a test, was nice if very stodgy.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE