Suffolk Bushcraft Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mitch66

Nomad
Mar 8, 2010
king's lynn norfolk
Hi with regards to the Response Pack Challenge on the 5th July, If this date is chosen, on the Saturday night of the July monthly meeting, will this be a additional activity with participation chosen by the individual ?

Ozzy 1977, congratulations that would explain all the noise coming from the tent in December

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Hi with regards to the Response Pack Challenge on the 5th July, If this date is chosen, on the Saturday night of the July monthly meeting, will this be a additional activity with participation chosen by the individual ?

If I do do it that way then it will have to be,

If I add an extra day to the meet then the third night will be for people doing the response challenge only, and not a three nigher for those that don't want to do it.. but I will make up my mind depending on how many want to do it :)

mitch66

Nomad
Mar 8, 2010
king's lynn norfolk
If I do do it that way then it will have to be,

If I add an extra day to the meet then the third night will be for people doing the response challenge only, and not a three nigher for those that don't want to do it.. but I will make up my mind depending on how many want to do it :)
Spot on stu, only I look forward to our monthly meetings and would be disappointed if I couldn't make one due to a mandatory activity that restricted my attendance. Thank you, that's put my mind at rest. carl

Jjessup

May 15, 2013
Essex
Congratulations to you and Vic Chris. When you have two you could try the old scout trick of rubbing thier heads together to make fire! Then I suppose Ash would be a good name.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE