Suffolk Bushcraft Group

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Shame about that he may change his mind again...

I am already and packed, just need for s few hrs to pass now, lol

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Great weekend had by All, nice to see Nick again, weather was great company was great, nice to set camp in woodlands that were mixed, Sussex were a fantasic Bunch of Guys and Girls, and the activites were good as well, very enjoyable pace as well, we will be revisiting end of July.

Heres a few pics
Our Pitch
DSC_0097.jpg
Paul Being Breaky Chef
DSC_0130.jpg
Sussex Group Under Chute
DSC_0117.jpg
Knife Sharping Class
DSC_0147.jpg
Forging
DSC_0153.jpg
Night Get together
DSC_0166.jpg

Heres a link for more

https://picasaweb.google.com/Bigstu12/SussexGroupBCUKMeet25thTo27May2012

Thank you all at Sussex for being our host's

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Looks like you lot had a great time:) some nice pics..

Thank you ,

We did have a very good time, and will be returning prob in for the July meet, well worth the visit, the next Sussex meet dates are. Its good to get there for the Friday as it make it a nice weekend, nex time I will be aiming to be there for mid day as well, so it make it longer... :)

Site N1 22nd June 2012 until 24th June 2012.
Site N1 27th July 2012 until 29th July 2012.

I am booking the July one and hopefully taking my Lad,

Now we have 4 Active members the group is begining to grow, it make things like this a better experiance as well.

Simon H

Nomad
Feb 20, 2008
The Ashdown Forest
It was good to meet you lot, nice to have some new faces over. There's some good pictures there Stu. We never sorted that pack out for you to try so we'll do it next time.

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
It was good to meet you lot, nice to have some new faces over. There's some good pictures there Stu. We never sorted that pack out for you to try so we'll do it next time.

I can only say the same Simon it was good to mee the lads and Lasses, no problem mate I might just jump for the Vulcan, as I do like it and think it'll be the one for me, but thanks for the offer.

"WE WILL BE BACK".... t'was a great time.

Rumcelt

Forager
Aug 14, 2010
Ipswich Suffolk UK

Hi Simon

Just to echo what Stu said and thanks to you and all your bunch, had a good time and enjoyed the hole weekend.
I am defiantly up for the winter camping and will keep an eye on your forum.

Reg Rum

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Stu you can't go wrong with a Vulcan:)
Any of you lot going to the Bushcraft show this weekend?

I'll see what about, and if i feel like I CAN warrent the money one will be purchased in the next week or so.

I tend not to go to shows, I would rather spend the free time I have, getting out there and doing it....

Scopey

Forager
Apr 26, 2012
Brandon,Suffolk
Woodland camping,fires, and loads to do - the show looks quite good and all outdoors mate not like these "outdoor" shows at the NEC and the like
Will be there all weekend - in the woods with two of my best mates and our Kifaru Tipi .

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Woodland camping,fires, and loads to do - the show looks quite good and all outdoors mate not like these "outdoor" shows at the NEC and the like
Will be there all weekend - in the woods with two of my best mates and our Kifaru Tipi .

Fair nuff, you'll have to fill us in with some info and pic on your return, I did think about the bushmoot, but after a few thoughts not sure its for me, but have a good time.

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Hi Stu

Are we thinking about our next outing?

As I said I will try and put a letter together this week.

Reg
Rum

Hi Tony,

Yeah would be good to get out agin poss have a friday night soon, any ideas of dates, may be work out a weekend towards the end of this month somewere.?

May be try to meet up with the Norfolk guys???

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Hi Stu

It is the 4.25 Lt next one will be the 8Lt and then the 12 Lt

Reg
Rum

I am wondering what size it is as in measurements of diametions, as i seen a nice cheep one but it looks a differnt shape, if i get one I think it would be nice to get a wider one.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE