Suffolk Bushcraft Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
Indeed it did:) it does feel stronger than the one I used last week though. looking forward to tomorrow and getting signed off.

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
Just got back from the forest and have been signed off, and paid my membership jus got to post off the NFAS form on Monday:). Wish I could come with you Stu, but the wife is at work so I will have the little one

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Just got back from the forest and have been signed off, and paid my membership jus got to post off the NFAS form on Monday:). Wish I could come with you Stu, but the wife is at work so I will have the little one

Yeayyyy... Good news mate...how did your bow perform....

Yeah would of been good to do some arrowing with you

Cromm

Mar 15, 2009
Debenham,Suffolk.
Stu sounds good to me. Will post on here to say I am heading out.
Ozzy, were you shooting your own bow today when you were shooting left? It could be that the bow is a bit strong for you and as you release the arrow the arm is moving that way? The arrows could be a bit stiff or you may not be coming to full draw? Are the arrows hitting the side of the bow on release?
Cheers.

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
The bow is great, now if I can only stop shooting left all the time I will be on to a winner:)

:)..... You will work it out.... Looks like steve will have you sorted soon.... Or just aim to the right a bit more..... Or get them to move the targets...

Sorry could not resist... :)

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
, I was using my own bow and arrows, I did clip my elbow a couple of times. Roger did make a couple of suggestions and they were making a difference but it is early days yet I have only shot a few dozen arrows with 3 different bows over 3 days. I am lucky in having a large garden so I can get a bit of practice in:)

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Nice day to go and play in the woods.... Injibum style.. Ok windy, but that will add to the fun..

Steve.. You got a gate key?...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE