Suffolk Bushcraft Group

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Let me know what one you want and I will pick it up and sort it out. I would say the boar was made to take high poundage bow and arrows and one of the deer need some work on it but shouldn't take much.

Thank you, myself I like the idea of the little bambi or the wolf... I dont know what the others think?

SeanI

Forager
Sep 18, 2013
Suffolk
Managed to get out Sunday afternoon and try out my first hammock a Warbonnett XLC, although I have camped since a toddler this was my first time hammocking, unfortunately I was unable to get a feel for how warm or not the setup will be as the sun decided to stay out all day. Any way I will no doubt spend more time trying to get it as comfortable as possible. The tarp is a DD XL that I have had a few years brought for when using the Canoe etc.

Looking forward to the Suffolk Bushcraft meet 4th and 4th October.

Sean

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Managed to get out Sunday afternoon and try out my first hammock a Warbonnett XLC, although I have camped since a toddler this was my first time hammocking, unfortunately I was unable to get a feel for how warm or not the setup will be as the sun decided to stay out all day. Any way I will no doubt spend more time trying to get it as comfortable as possible. The tarp is a DD XL that I have had a few years brought for when using the Canoe etc.

Looking forward to the Suffolk Bushcraft meet 4th and 4th October.

Sean

Hi Sean,

Nice to see you here as well, give a brief intro about yourself, always good to meet a new guy intererested :)

Bee good to see you at the monthly, post on the thread sort of time you'll arrive, I'll be there about 6pm, one of the others may have to meet you befre that time.

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Bambi seems to be the winner.

Yep.. looks like it, no other comments, so please can we have it :).. I will try to arrange to meet up with you, or I wonder if Chris is very close to you... maybe even both of us come over to say Hi one eve :)

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Sound good to me... :).

I'll leave it to you Chris, let me know when your doing it , I may pop along to say Hi..

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
Good to meet you Cromm and thanks again for the targets, hope you can make it next weekend. I can't wait to do the course next month and get a new toy:)

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
We now have 2 3d targets for the group thanks to Cromm, 1 dear and 1 coyote. I will be bringing them along next weekend:)

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Very nice to meet you Chris, hope to be able to talk longer next time. I hope you enjoy the targets.

Thank you Bud, No doubt they will get some good use, we have a few in the group that shoot, I went down the club to help set up for the Charity shoot tomorrow, my frist shoot with Oakwood so I am looking forward to it :)

Thank you agian.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE