Suffolk Bushcraft Group Monthly Meeting Friday 3rd & Saturday 4th Jan 2014

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Neal78

Dec 5, 2013
ipswich
Hi Stu, as im really new to this I have absolutely no camping gear. Would it be ok if I came along in the day to meet you guys.

SJStuart

Settler
Jan 22, 2013
Suffolk Coast
Hi Stu, as im really new to this I have absolutely no camping gear. Would it be ok if I came along in the day to meet you guys.

I can hook you up with a tarp and hammock. Someone else might be able to provide a sleeping bag... cooking's easy enough and you can bring your own food ;)

(just to be clear, I mean to borrow for the meet...)

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich

Hi,
Of course that's no problem at all, I'll put you down as visiting, let me the day you'll be there, we can arrange a meeting place and time, and we can swap numbers/details nearer the time :)

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
I have just had word from The Landowner that the January Meet is Now being lengthened to a 3 Nighter..:).

So the Dates are now confirmed - Thursday 2nd January Midday to Sunday 5th January Midday'ish.... :)

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Pencil me in Stu for 3 nights! Really what to make this one as it's probably the only chance I'll get doing more than a one nighter!

(Attendance depends on when the missus drops the new baby! (Due on the 27th dec!))

OK bud Keep us updated with the pending new Bush Baby :)

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
So we have anidea of how much Meat and Veg to bring for the Venison Stew Group Meal on the Saturday night, please copy and paste and add Name to list below..:)

Venison Stew
1. Big Stu

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE