Suffolk Bushcraft Group Monthly Meeting Friday 3rd & Saturday 4th Jan 2014

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Well Nearly packed ..food as well, just got the last bits and pieces to put in sack, and the meat to take out the frezzer.. and I am ready.. :)..

Can not wait for it now... looking forward to it.... :)

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
What meat you bringing Stu? I will take out the venison later tonight, is 1 bag of diced enough, that will weigh 2.5lb.

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Yeah I think 2.5lb will be enough for the meat..

I mean things like sauage and bacon, ect :)...cooked breakfasts for me this weekend I think.. :)

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
No worries , Mikes bin would be better and I think the oil can would be too low.
I have not been able to get the post hole digger, the garage/she/barn thing it was in has just been rebuilt, and my uncle hasn't put things back yet, still for a 18th century building this is the first thing done to it, cant complain too much.

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
As Simon Has Droped out of this meet and he was doing the Skill Share, I am bringing some sheets with tarp set ups on, and we will still do the skill share using the knowledge of every one at the meet,

I will be bringing with me a 4x4, 3x3, 4.5x3, East German Ponco Tarp,I am not sure which one i will use yet, Can I ask those that have different ways of setting up tarps please come forward and help out.

Sorry for the Inconvenience, but the group has been let down in this case .

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
I'll do the tarpology bit then Stu. I was obviously destined to do it.:lmao:

Thank you Colin,

I know my Tarpology is OK for my needs, But for others looking for a larger verity I am a bit limited...:), I've still got the printed Sheets that I will bring :). and I packed my full set of tarps.

roman-soldier

Settler
Mar 7, 2012
colchester
I've got post hole diggers if they are needed let me know, I will also be 3 nights.
For interest I will be doing hammock and ground dwelling using the same quilts but modified, should be a good weekend.

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
I've got a few methods which I can share and will also bring all my tarps, 3'x3',4'x4', Army Basha and some Plastic Sheeting.

Mike do you want to do the Tarpology as well, might be a bit easier with two.

I can pack a couple of walking poles as they have turned up today

That would be great Chris.

I've got post hole diggers if they are needed let me know, I will also be 3 nights.
For interest I will be doing hammock and ground dwelling using the same quilts but modified, should be a good weekend.

Cheers Paul, that would be very handy.

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Looks like its coming together.. Great work gents...:)

Thank you for your help....... Thats why we have a great Group :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE