Suffolk Bushcraft Group Friday 6th and Saturday 7th December - Christmas Meal.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jjessup

May 15, 2013
Essex
Stick me down for attending as well please. I'll have a look at the list and try to let you know what i'll sort soon. If i get it fixed do you want me to bring my Coleman lamp?

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Stick me down for attending as well please. I'll have a look at the list and try to let you know what i'll sort soon. If i get it fixed do you want me to bring my Coleman lamp?

OK bud will do yes please LAmps are always handy :)

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Great. so that's a ham, 10lb turkey and onions. I'll get a price ASAP.

As agreed at the weekend , I have asked The Landowner for the price of a 10lb Turkey that he a reared himself, on the farm, most of you would have seen them in teh pens as you cone down the track.. :)... so nice and local..:)

I have also invited him and his wife officaly for a drink in the evening :)

SJStuart

Settler
Jan 22, 2013
Suffolk Coast
As agreed at the weekend , I have asked The Landowner for the price of a 10lb Turkey that he a reared himself, on the farm, most of you would have seen them in teh pens as you cone down the track.. :)... so nice and local..:)

I have also invited him and his wife officaly for a drink in the evening :)

Delicious-looking birds they are! It'd be great if they decide to join us :)

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Put me down Stu for sauces and stuffing! Got some good local sauces in mind, such as Abbots Ale whole grain mustard from the local Greenking brewery! My missus will donate some homemade plum jam and apple and pear chutney, plus I have a large donation of walnuts off my trees this year for the group!

Is the meal for the Saturday, as I work Fridays and would be a shame to have to lick all your plates to see how it tasted!

OK thank you for that :).. yeah its on the Saturday night.. sorry was meaning to say.. but it got lost in the eather... one thing we have to bare in mind is we have a couple of guetin free guys in the group.. so will have to be carefull wiht the abbot ale sauce but I like teh Idea :)

Jjessup

May 15, 2013
Essex
Stick me down for doing the crackers. i'll make sure they stay clear of the cooking area. Otherwise they would be firecrackers! :) I'm here all week, try the venison...

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
I have updated the list so it is easier to read... see post #3 in this thread.

The items with Green Names next to are sorted.... Thank you Guys :).

The Items in Red are still needed...

I need cost for teh items Guys.. so we can start to put a price together,

Once this is done we can then start to get the money in for this one.. :)

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
How about for the Saturday, we build a long fire for heating. maybe 4 or 5 foot long. We could take the logs from the fallen Ash I spotted earlier this year.
It shouldn't leave too much of a scar. Just a thought.
View attachment 24658

Trouble is Colin it will take up a lot of wood to keep going, and also take a load of room under the tarp,.. also could be very smooky... A small ones bad enough.. Lol

Andor

Jun 21, 2012
Cambridge
Hi Stu,

Are there any more places under the tarp? We would like to join you on Saturday for the Christmas meal, if children allowed:)
What can we bring?

Big Stu 12

Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Hi Stu,

Are there any more places under the tarp? We would like to join you on Saturday for the Christmas meal, if children allowed:)
What can we bring?

HI bud good to hear from you, I have no worry's with well behaved children coming along, :), have a look at the list pick something and let me know and I will alter the list, if it cost anything i'll add it to the cost and then work out the cost of the meal...

Are you staying the Saturday night?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE