Suffolk Bushcraft Group Daniel Boone Challenge 23rd May to 26th May 2014

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

roman-soldier

Settler
Mar 7, 2012
colchester
Stu, I fancy doing a nice hike tomorrow maybe Thetford or Rendlesham and was thinking I coukd do the boone challenge route to test it out or even to help with waypoints etc, ket me know if you have the route details and if so I will recce it and report on it, obviously I dont mind company if anyone fancies a 1 nighter

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Stu, I fancy doing a nice hike tomorrow maybe Thetford or Rendlesham and was thinking I coukd do the boone challenge route to test it out or even to help with waypoints etc, ket me know if you have the route details and if so I will recce it and report on it, obviously I dont mind company if anyone fancies a 1 nighter

The Boone challenge is not at Rendelsham or Thetford, and its only a short walk between the woods that we will walk between.

roman-soldier

Settler
Mar 7, 2012
colchester
Ah I knew id read it. No probs thought if youd not walked it I may be of assistance, I shall have a wander over there and test my minimal kit out anyway, be a good refresher.

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
Cheers Sam, it appears the seller mixed the two parcels up, and someone's now got a bag instead of Yugoslavian field shirt. Just waiting to hear back from the seller.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE