Suburban Survival (lol)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tye Possum

Nomad
Feb 7, 2009
Canada
Ok I'd imagine some of you have seen these videos on youtube but for those who haven't, watch them! They're hilarious although they're not meant to be. Might be slightly dangerous too...

water balloon for fire and water balloon fire You need to have a tap to fill it and the fire can melt it which would put out the fire.

Garden decoration fire starting Kinda bulky don't ya think?

Knife sharpening Talk about your sharpened pry bars...

Getting rid of the smell of purification tablets Probably the last thing you'll be worrying about in a survival situation.

Snake bite kit Those things don't work and can cause tissue damage apparently...

There are others but these ones I find the funniest. He's supposed to be a survival expert, I don't know why but I have trouble believing that... Kind of a pointless topic but just watch em for a luagh.

Dec 16, 2007
wouldn't it have been safer to of pulled the sharpner along the blade instead of the other way round.

Now if he stabbed it into his eye it would of shown how sharp it is.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE