STUPIDLY SIMPLE Bug Oil

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
Righ im just back from Cuba. When i went last year my legs were shredded by sand fleas. Had very little in the way of mozzy bites though.

This year i purchased some bug oil and each time i went to the beach i treated my lower legs with it. Im very happy to say i didnt get bit. I saw some people in an awful state with huge infected sores on their legs but i still have legs like a supermodel :D

Many thanks for an excellent product. Also found it very long lived even after swimming my legs were still oily. Smell is just fine

xylaria

Here is the new bottles, they are 250ml not 200ml but all I am changing for the price is the postage.
SPRAY TOP

AND NEW TWISTER

the price is £6.00 and postage is £2.80. Postage gets combined for mutliple orders under 4 bottles, and fair price after that. I also do discounts when you order with other stupidly simple products. This offer is only for orders through BCUK. Simply send me a pm with your email and what you want and i will sort the paypal.

woodstock

Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
bugs and other bitey things about now, don't forget to pack a bottle of bug oil on your next venture out into the wilds, we also do small east carry bottles,and can't forget the midge repel.

Jun 23, 2015
United States
I can't wait to try this product out! I use Wilma's Beck Olja and love it, however, my wife hates it. Thanks for shipping to the U.S. I will post results of both effectiveness and annoyance, or lack thereof, of family, friends and co-workers.

peachstone

Jun 12, 2016
Oxfordshire
My order arrived today, thank you!

Looking forward to trying out the bug oil, midge repel and the bug cream - so many biting insects about and they all love me.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE