Stunning hunter! Any takers?

Big Mark

Banned
Oct 9, 2007
London
I've got one of these left and I am keen to send him to a good home. So I'me going to sell to anyone willing to pay £90 +£15 P+P.

The steel is the best Alabama Damascus steel (416 layers). The scales are buffalo horn and Girrafe bone - all grit buffed to a silky finish - this is a cracking knife...and would normally sell at £120 +P+P - but it's the last one and I've got darn builders in! So sensible offers might be considered too! The spine of the knife is carefully decorated with rose and vine file work that goes all around the handle. It comes with a handmade, fully welted sheath as pictured.

The overall length of the knife is 8.75 inches. I have more pictures if you'd like to see them.

It comes with a numbered certificate of authenticity which you can show to your friends...

PM me if you're interested.

BM

Big Mark

Banned
Oct 9, 2007
London
I've got one of these left and I am keen to send him to a good home. So I'me going to sell to anyone willing to pay £90 +£15 P+P.

The steel is the best Alabama Damascus steel (416 layers). The scales are buffalo horn and Girrafe bone - all grit buffed to a silky finish - this is a cracking knife...and would normally sell at £120 +P+P - but it's the last one and I've got darn builders in! So sensible offers might be considered too! The spine of the knife is carefully decorated with rose and vine file work that goes all around the handle. It comes with a handmade, fully welted sheath as pictured.

The overall length of the knife is 8.75 inches. I have more pictures if you'd like to see them.

It comes with a numbered certificate of authenticity which you can show to your friends...

PM me if you're interested.

BM

This one is now sold now. Thanks.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE