Rob Bayley S9 VG10 knife (perfect condition)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Griffo32

Apr 6, 2010
Southampton
Rob Bayley S9 VG10 knife (perfect condition)

I have very reluctantly decided to put my Rob Bayley S9 knife up for sale. This is a prototype that Rob originally intended to keep for himself. I spoke to Rob about the knife and he said it is a one off and one of his favourite designs. I think I still have the emails if needed.. It is made from VG10 and features a 4 1/2 inch blade - 9 inches overall (hence the S9). The tang is extended slightly beyond the G10 handle and there is gimping on the spine of the knife. This knife had very light use from its previous owner. I have sent it back to Rob for a full make over and it is in perfect condition. The leather is also excellent, you cant tell it has been used.

The knife comes with the leather authenticity certificate - I forgot to put this in the photo but I do have it.

This knife is very hard to price being a one off! I am going to ask slightly less what I paid for the knife (prior to refurb), therefore I would like £900, NOW £850, NOW £800 by SOLD!!!!bank transfer. I am not planning on dropping the price.

I also have an S4 for sale and which ever one doesn't sell will be withdrawn.

OVER 18'S ONLY PLEASE!

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE