Straight Back Hunter with Hamon, 8-Inch Blade, Comes With Leather Sheath

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hello, bushcrafters! I forged this straight back hunter out of 5160 high carbon steel. The total length is 13.2 inches, the blade 8 inches, spine width at heel .4mm.

I carved the handle out of oak and a burl from the indigenous ñire tree here in Patagonia. All the filework was painstakingly done by yours truly. It's got a lovely hamon line and comes with a handcrafted sheath.

I prefer to sell this knife through my Etsy shop, where it is priced at $299 -- I am offering forum members a discount with the code CHRISTMASINJULY -- but I am also open to other avenues of payment. I will cover shipping.

I can't seem to figure out how to attach photos here (any and all help appreciated! I tried inserting flickr links, but they don't seem to work) so here are links to various shots Hunting Knife Hamon by Forged in Patagonia, on Flickr

sheath, knife detail, holding knife, knife tree, and final knife.

Thank you for looking! Any questions, feel free to ask.

Oscar & Kristin

Last edited by a moderator:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE