Stuart Mitchell Deval Bushcrafter: WTB

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Alfredo

Settler
Oct 25, 2009
ITALY (ALPS)
Hi,
it's the moment for a Deval Bushcrafter, as I need it for testing it.
I would like one of them in RWL34 if possible, but I'm open also for different steel.
If you want to sell it just contact me via pm.
If you want to trade it, I have a Spyderco Endura Wave and a Scrap Yard Dog Father, both very ligthly used, excellent conditions, we could make an arrangement, always pm me for pics and details.

Best regards,
Alfredo

Ph34r

Settler
Feb 2, 2010
Oxfordshire, England
90% sure that JD is the only person with a deval bushy from sturat mitchell, but I remember him showing me some pictures of some chinese/polish clones - but he is probably the person to speak to.

Alfredo

Settler
Oct 25, 2009
ITALY (ALPS)
90% sure that JD is the only person with a deval bushy from sturat mitchell, but I remember him showing me some pictures of some chinese/polish clones - but he is probably the person to speak to.

Thanks a lot.
So, JD can you hear me? :) Alfredo

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Hi Alfredo,

All the ones I have are keepers, so I can't help you out unfortunately. There are quite a few people that have commisioned them from Stuart though, and I've sold a few on in the past that were surplus to requirement. So I'm not the only one that has them and there are quite a lot out there. I'd avoid the clones though, they are cheap Chinese copies... and I mean reaaallly cheap and nasty. There are also some Alan Wood versions out there in RWL with micarta slabs. Alan Wood, Stuart Mitchell and Rob Bayley are the only ones that have made them.

Alfredo

Settler
Oct 25, 2009
ITALY (ALPS)
Hi Alfredo,

All the ones I have are keepers, so I can't help you out unfortunately. There are quite a few people that have commisioned them from Stuart though, and I've sold a few on in the past that were surplus to requirement. So I'm not the only one that has them and there are quite a lot out there. I'd avoid the clones though, they are cheap Chinese copies... and I mean reaaallly cheap and nasty. There are also some Alan Wood versions out there in RWL with micarta slabs. Alan Wood, Stuart Mitchell and Rob Bayley are the only ones that have made them.

Thanks a lot J.
Let's hope somebody leave one of his bushy. Alfredo

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Shoot Stu an email or PM. He may have one a customer didn't pick up or a blank lying around because someone changed their preference in steel. That happens quite a lot so you never know.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE