Aug 28, 2004
uk
Last edited:

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
Way it goes! Josh Burrell, for my own perverse reasons I don't do FarceBook and I couldn't find a Email or postal address on his Blog. I'm slightly nervous as he does really good high end stuff, beautiful, but with his work being of such a quality and obviously in demand he may be out of my price range, which was pretty much topping out at the £130 th other guy supposedly did them for....

ATB

Tom

Well the worst that can happen is he tells you a price that's too expensive. I'll get an e-mail address off him for you.

tombear

On a new journey
Jul 9, 2004
Rossendale, Lancashire
Cheers Stew! A e mail address would be grand. For some reason (and please let it not be the obvious one) I usually come across as a complete Richard over the phone. Possibly it's from not growing up with one and I had a Darby'sh accent so thick that when I went off to uni no one could understand me for the first term....

i have a bit of a hang up about wasting people's time so I have this daft reluctance to ask for prices if I can't see them. I've no idea wher that particular hang up come from.

im wondering if I could build in a chopping block and staple to hook the knife onto into the shave horse I'm currently building...

ATB

Tom

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE