Stick tang bushcraft knife WIP

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Niels, there's not a lot I can say that hasn't been expressed very truthfully by the other before me. That is a stunning knife, you must be very proud of it as must Mark, as the marriage of the blade and handle is one of the most harmonious I've seen. Seems you're a bit of a prodigy when it comes to handling a blade.

Colin.

Niels

Mar 28, 2011
Netherlands
Thanks a lot for the compliments guys. Made a horizontal carry sheath for it. Needs some finishing touches still. I'm probably going to attempt a nicer sheath when I have time. I still need to practice a bit at that. But it'll work for now.:)

Thanks again.

Niels

Mar 28, 2011
Netherlands
Neils.
That sheath needs a little work(still better than my attempts) to clothe such a beauty.
but I still love that knife. ...
When you gonna start selling them?

I did sell the small one I did before this one to a friend, which we were both happy about.

If I ever do start selling them it will probably be after I graduate from school in may. (Hopefully:)) In the meanwhile with you having seen all my pictures why don't you have a go yourself?:cool:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE