stick or full tang???

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Stuart said:
i'm not sure how to put the video up, i'll e-mail it to anyone who knows how to put it up

We can put it up in the New Year. Stuart, can you get it edited and reformatted into something a bit smaller in size as downloading meg's worth is going to be a pain for all.

Martyn

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 7, 2003
staffordshire
www.britishblades.com
Certainly have Stu, It arrived yesterday - just need to get the right video codec to convert it from apple to rm. I'll do it sometime over the next day or two.

What did I think - blinkin impressive mate.

You gave that knife a serious bashing and the vid clearly shows (presumably you) jumping up and down on the handle. I think everyone will see that it passes the test with flying colours. :-D :biggthump

TheViking

Native
Jun 3, 2004
Hi...

Stick tang.........!! :D

Because it's more beautiful with a conceiled tang and the scales on some knives can go loose. I've never seen a stick tang go loose. It's also better for chopping, cause the weight's in front and not in the handle. :wink: IMO.

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
TheViking said:
Hi...

Stick tang.........!! :D

Because it's more beautiful with a conceiled tang and the scales on some knives can go loose. I've never seen a stick tang go loose. It's also better for chopping, cause the weight's in front and not in the handle. :wink: IMO.
What about morticed tang??? :super:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE