St. Georges Day

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

leon-1

Hmmmmmmm......not sure I would want to be Patron Saint of those diseases!

More Patron Saint to those afflicted with those diseases mate, he is what brings you hope.

What specifically would give you hope about a bloke riding a great big charger / horse, with a large pointy stick pointed at your chest, with the aim of putting you out of your misery, I am not really sure.

Perhaps it would make you forget your diseases and replace it with the thought that you needed to change your underwear.

Brian

Settler
Nov 6, 2003
Saltburn
Happy St Georges Day to one and all,
I told my son to wish some of his 8 year old friends a happy St Georges day and none of them knew who he was over here.

Brian

WilS

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 3, 2008
North Wales
Is Jude the patron saint for lost causes? I dunno. Anyway, I hope you all had a good English Saint's day, we always enjoy our Welsh ones. Vive le Difference! :)

Will.

andy_e

Native
Aug 22, 2007
Scotland
More Patron Saint to those afflicted with those diseases mate, he is what brings you hope.

What specifically would give you hope about a bloke riding a great big charger / horse, with a large pointy stick pointed at your chest, with the aim of putting you out of your misery, I am not really sure.

Perhaps it would make you forget your diseases and replace it with the thought that you needed to change your underwear.

So ... he's also the patron saint of underwear - or did I miss something :lmao:

leon-1

Is Jude the patron saint for lost causes? I dunno. Anyway, I hope you all had a good English Saint's day, we always enjoy our Welsh ones. Vive le Difference! :)

Will.

Must admit I thought it was St Jude's was the patron saint of lost causes, in fact IIRC the film "By The Sword" starring F. Murray Abraham and Eric Roberts, the fencing squad taken by Mr Abraham was nicknamed "St Jude's squad" by some of the other fencers.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE