sports-direct-terra nova bivvi

dirty ben

Forager
Dec 24, 2009
somerset
Just to let you all know sports direct(chav heaven)are selling terra nova paclite goretex bivvi bags for £33,web says there worth about £120,i just checked there website and the bivvi is not on there,might be worth a look in the shops though to still see if there are any left,anyway mines going on evilbay so i can get a army bivvi and a dd tarp,thanks chav heaven

Just to let you all know sports direct(chav heaven)are selling terra nova paclite goretex bivvi bags for £33,web says there worth about £120,i just checked there website and the bivvi is not on there,might be worth a look in the shops though to still see if there are any left,anyway mines going on evilbay so i can get a army bivvi and a dd tarp,thanks chav heaven

You got a link?

dirty ben

Forager
Dec 24, 2009
somerset
it was all very strange,went into the shop for a browse,found the terra bag no price list,then i went home looked on their website saw it was £33,drove back down there,went to the till,left my wallet at home,went home got wallet,drove back bought it,then checked website and it was gone,good times

it was all very strange,went into the shop for a browse,found the terra bag no price list,then i went home looked on their website saw it was £33,drove back down there,went to the till,left my wallet at home,went home got wallet,drove back bought it,then checked website and it was gone,good times

Haven't you got all the luck!!

I have had the jupiter for years, great bag though I very rarely use the hoop pole. £33 for a bag is a great price will be having a look tomorrow

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE