Spoons!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lizz

Absolute optimist
May 29, 2015
Cardiff
This is a brag - I'm away in Turkey for a month on an EU funded gig to learn some traditional crafts (how much am I loving this?), in my spare time I have finished three spoons and a pair of moccasins (based on a template from First Nations on the eastern seaboard of continental Northern America), oh and some paintings. And I've only been here six days. If anyone knows how to post pictures onto this site from an iPad there could be pictures you know.

PS hello to anyone who thinks it is strangely quiet without me posting three or four times a day - keep calm there's three more weeks of near Internet death to go.. And then...

Lizz

Absolute optimist
May 29, 2015
Cardiff
I know, it was pretty jammy. Someone on the forum posted the link to the funding programme months ago and I applied with about three weeks to go when someone dropped out.. Compensates for a rather rubbish first three months of the year with the ****tiest boss from hell.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Was wondering how you were getting on Lizz. You enjoying Turkey? Lovely country with so much to see (and eat :D ).
Looking forward to the pictures and report of what you got up too. What parts are you in?
Hope you have fun.

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

Lizz

Absolute optimist
May 29, 2015
Cardiff
I'm getting on excellently well and I have made another spoon, this time from a bit of walnut wood as the local trees are being harvested. I'm currently in a small town called Sultanhisar in the Aydin district of the Aegean regio. We're inland at present (41 degrees c) and will go to the coast for a big religious festival at the end of the month where it may be cooler. I hope.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE